Are You Ready For Coaching?
Consider the following statements. How would you rate each of them on a scale of Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree:
- I desire to make positive changes for myself, not for someone else
- I am willing to engage in a process of courageous self-exploration and transformational learning, growth and development
- Working with a coach is not a sign of weakness, it is a worthwhile developmental strategy
- I am willing and able to devote the necessary time for coaching sessions and to give them priority in my calendar
- I am committed to devoting the time necessary in between coaching sessions for implementing and practicing my uniquely identified learning, growth and developmental activities
- I have no problem in telling others that I have engaged a professional coach
- I do not feel a high degree of fear, anxiety or resistance to exploring and working through my personal obstacles to healthy and transformational change with a personal coach
Are you ready for coaching?
If so, let your fun, courageous and transformational journey begin.
Please contact us for further details.
“It is not important to me the position you hold or the roles you play. What is important to me is that you are tapping into the full potential of who you 'truly' are. When this happens you simply bring the truth of who you are to the positions you hold and the roles you play.”
– Kelley John Marko