The Business Case for What We Do
Managing human and knowledge assets, leading strategic change and engaging the hearts and minds of your people requires courage to embrace innovative and creative ways of thinking and behaving that often challenge the status quo. Yet the evidence is clear that the full potential of individuals and organizations often remains untapped.
Did you know?
- Over 80% of change efforts fail to achieve their intended results and the majority of the reasons are related to people - people naturally resist change!1
- Many individuals are challenged to use only 10 to 15% of their full capacity in the workplace.2
- Employees leave managers, not companies.3
The benefits of tapping into the full potential of your people are clear…
- Companies that manage people right will outperform companies that don't by 30% to 40%. There is conclusive evidence that holds for all industries, regardless of their type, size, or age. The results are the same.4
- A leader's style influences 50 to 70% of the climate. The climate – how people feel about working at a company – can account for 20 to 30% of business performance.5
- Leaders in companies identified as having strong leadership capacity for change were FOUR times more effective in achieving unit goals and in enhancing organizational performance, than companies where leadership was said to be limited.6
Are you willing to live with less than what you and your organization could be?
Founded in 2002, Marko Consulting Services Inc. offers a solution set drawn from timeless wisdom and modern science. We help our clients balance the business needs for efficiency, effectiveness and results with the human needs for emotionally intelligent relationships and leadership.
A critical balance that releases the full potential and possibility of your organization to achieve greatness regardless of the challenges that it is facing.
How do you achieve this balance? It is simpler than you think. Let us show you how.
1. Kelley John Marko
2. Bartlett and Ghoshal, Harvard Business School Study
3. Gallup Organization Study
4. Jeffrey Pfeffer, Harvard Business School Study
5. Daniel Goleman Study
6. Conference Board of Canada Study
“Whenever you reach a point that presents the opportunity for transformational change you are guaranteed to experience some form of resistance or fear. It is a natural human reaction. How you 'best' respond to and manage this natural emotional reaction is key to your success. Your emotional intelligence is your guide on how to best do this in a healthy, loving and productive way.”
– Kelley John Marko